Sunday, August 2, 2020

Mary of Magdala page 45

Mary of Magdala page 45 by ric gustafson


Mary watched as Peter and John ran off.
She was crying. The tomb was empty. She fell down on her knees next to some flower beds by the tomb. Suddenly, she heard a noise. She turned and noticed a gardener. She kept crying.
" Woman, why are you crying?".
" My Master's body has been taken from this tomb".
The gardener was wearing a tunic and a shade hat.
" Please sir if you have taken it". She pointed toward the tomb. " Please tell me and I will retrieve it".
" Mary!".
She smiled. It was the voice of Jesus.
" Teacher". She tried to touch his body.
" Do not touch me".
She wondered why.
" Go and tell the others".
She ran off.
Later, she was with the others.
" I have seen Jesus".

The End.


research help: ' Mary called Magdalene' by Margaret George


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: