Saturday, August 29, 2020

Thomas page 11

Thomas page 11 by ric gustafson


Jude and Tasmin were preparing to go back home.
All of a sudden, Thomas ran in. " I have seen the Lord".
" What?". Tasmin stared at her brother. " Where?".
" In the same house where we ate the last supper". He grinned. " The doors were locked".
" What were you doing with the others?".
" Talking about where they would see Yeshua next".
" Then what happened?".
" All of a sudden, Yeshua appeared". Tears came to Thomas's eyes. " He was looking right at me".
" What did he say?".
" Put your finger here, look at my hands". His voice hesitated. " Reach out your hand and put it in my side".
Tasmin frowned. " At one time, you doubted him".
" I fell on my knees". He was still crying. " I exclaimed My Lord and my God".
Tasmin and Thomas twins hugged each other and cried.

The End.


research help: ' Daughter of Cana' by Angela Hunt


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: