Saturday, January 25, 2020

No Time page 6

No Time page 6 by ric gustafson


Bryson pointed. " Mrs McHenery". He lifted one corner of the sofa. " Is this your lost coin?".
" Yes". She ran over and picked it up. " Thank you Bryson". She gave the young man a hug. " Thank you for finding it". She ran over to a phonebook. " I'm going to call all of my friends to come over and celebrate". She looked at the two. " Can you stay and celebrate with me?".
" I'm afraid not". Jessica smiled. " We have another delivery to make".
" Thank you for delivering my watch". She stared at it. " In the future, I won't need it".
Bryson looked perplexed. " Why not?".
She smiled at the young man. " Bryson, in heaven there is no time".
They walked out and got into the Ecosport.
" That is the same thing Father Time told me".
Jessica grinned as they drove off.


research help: ' all the parables of the Bible' by Herbert Lockyer


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: