Friday, January 17, 2020

No Time page 2

No Time page2 by ric gustafson


Bryson walked into the store. He walked by rows of watches. He walked up to a black bell on a counter. The bell had a sign saying ' ring for help'. He rang the bell.
A young woman, wearing a white lab coat, came out through a black curtain. " May I help you?".
Bryson took off his watch and handed it to the young woman. " I really need to have this repaired".
" It's a beautiful watch". She studied it. " I'll have to have Father Time look at it". She rang the bell.
An elderly man walked out. " Jessica, did you need me?".
Bryson grinned. " Father Time?".
" Actually my name is Lester Tyme". He shook Bryson's hand. " I'm elderly and I work on watches". He smiled. " So people call me Father Time".
Bryson pointed at his watch. " I really need to have this repaired quickly". He handed the watch to Lester.
" It's a beautiful watch".
" Thank you it was a birthday present".
Lester frowned. " It's too bad".
" Why is that?".
" In eternity, there is no time".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: