Wednesday, January 22, 2020

No Time page 5

No Time page 5 by ric gustafson


Bryson watched as Mrs McHenery lifted up sofas.
Jessica's cell phone buzzed. " Hello". She walked by Bryson. " It's Father Time". She grinned. " I'll talk to him over here".
A worried look came over Mrs McHenery's tired face. " I've got to find that lost coin".
" If you don't mind me asking". His voice hesitated. " Why is that coin so important?".
" It has a special design on it that none of my other coins have".
Jessica walked up. " Father Time is still working on your watch". She smiled. " He asked if you could help me with another delivery".
" Sure". He looked at a nearby clock. " I hope it's not far away".
" No".
As they walked toward the front door, Bryson noticed something shiny underneath one of the sofas.


research help: ' All the Parables of the Bible' by Herbert Lockyer


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: