the Lusitania miracle page 1 by ric gustafson
a work in progress
I stood on Cunard Pier 54. It was a wet Saturday spring morning. I was watching the chaos going on before me. The pier was alive with passengers, crew and Cunard Company personnel. As I stared at the large black and white ship, I could sense someone was standing next to me. I turned. It was an older gentleman. He was holding that day's edition of the New York newspaper ' World'. He frowned as he pointed at the Lusitania.
" So you are going to be a passenger on this huge ship?".
I smiled back. " I am".
The gentleman opened the newspaper. " Did you read the notice on page 5?".
" I did". I frowned at the notice. " I need to get to Liverpool as soon as possible".
He began to walk away. " I will pray for you and the ship".
research help: ' A Crown of Stars' by Shana Abe
Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric
No comments:
Post a Comment