Thursday, March 23, 2023

the miracle on Titanic page 6

 the miracle on Titanic page 6 by ric gustafson


David turned the brass doorknob of C-77. He walked into the elegant room.
" Excuse me Sir".
He turned to see a steward standing in the doorway. " Yes".
" I have your bags on my cart". He tipped his hat. " I am Stringfeld your steward".
" You can put them by that sofa".
The steward, wearing a white coat black bowtie and trousers, put them where he was instructed. He handed David an envelope. " This is a welcome from Bruce Ismay and the White Star Line". He walked toward the door. " If you need me, just ring the bell that is over the desk".
David smiled. " Thank you".
The steward left.
Just then, Camille walked in. She walked over and sat down on the cherry colored bed. " I love this bedspread and big pillows".
David pointed to the bed. " I like the brass lamp over the bed".
" Mother, I'm going to look around the ship". He smiled. " Would you like to join me?".
" David, I'm getting tired". She closed her eyes. " I'd like to rest a while".
" Ok".


research help: ' Queen of the Waves' by Janice Thompson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: