Sunday, March 19, 2023

the miracle on Titanic page 2

 the miracle on Titanic page 2 by ric gustafson 


Charlene Moton held the strange envelope in her hand.
" Open it" exclaimed her friend Martha Clarke. " Before I have to get to my next class".
Charlene smiled. She opened the envelope. She took a sheet of paper with an insignia at the top.
" The Titanic" her friend gushed as she almost fell out of the chair. " You're going home on the Titanic".
Charlene blushed. " I wasn't sure which ship my father had booked for me".
" I envy you". Her friend twirled her bright red hair. " I heard first class passage is very expensive".
" Remember my father does own his own construction  company".
" Oh that's right". She stared at the fancy envelope. " What else is in there?".
Charlene took out the contents of the envelope. " An itnerary and my ticket".
" I have to get to class". She hugged her friend. " Are you going alone?".
" No, my brother is going with me".


research help: ' Queen of the Waves' by Janice Thompson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: