Monday, March 20, 2023

the miracle on Titanic page 3

 the miracle on Titanic page 3 by ric gustafson


David adjusted his black bowler hat. He watched as steerage passengers from Waterloo Station ran with their possessions toward the Aft ramp. " Are you ok Mother?".
" Yes, I'm fine". She tried to drag a trunk on the hard concrete.
A porter walked up to David. " Help with those Sir?".
" Yes, my Mother and I would appreciate that greatly".
The porter brought up a rack. " I will take them up to C Deck for you".
Camille exhailed in relief. " Thank you".
They walked up the ramp toward an officer. He was holding a notebook. He smiled. " Welcome to the Titanic. I am Second Officer Lighttoller".
" I am David Sharpston and this is my Mother Camille Sharpston".
The officer looked at his notebook. " Yes, I have you in C-77".
Camille glanced at the huge liner. " Officer, this is a beautiful ship".
" The RMS Titanic is the British Empire at it's finest".
David smiled back. " I'm sure it is".
" Up the ramp here is the first class entrance on B Deck". He pointed. " Once inside a steward will take you to the pursers office".
Worry came over Camille's face. " Why is that?".
" The purser will process your boarding pass and direct you to your cabin".


research help: ' Queen of the Waves' by Janice Thompson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: