Friday, March 31, 2023

the miracle on Titanic page 10

 the miracle on Titanic page 10 by ric gustafson


David followed the young woman and her companion down a set of spiral iron stairs. After going through some doors, they were now standing on the rear deck of second class.
The young woman noticed David. She smiled. She whispered into the ear of her companion. He smiled. He walked toward the Well Deck.
She turned around toward David. " You've been following me".
" I guess I have". David blushed. " I'm David Sharpston".
She thought for a moment. " As in Sharpston Steel".
" Yes, my grandfather started the company".
" Hey you two". An officer walked up to them. " This leads to third class steerage".
" Sorry officer". David and the young woman walked up some stairs to the Aft Well Deck.
" I need to go Mr Sharpston".
She began to walk away.
" I don't know your name".
She smiled.
" Charlene Moton".


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: