Thursday, April 16, 2020

John page 8

John page 8 by ric gustafson


" Polycarp, today I would like to tell you about the first miracle of Jesus I witnessed".
Polycarp raised his pen. " I'm ready Master".
" We were all invited to a wedding in Cana".
" What happened?".
" At one point". John's voice hesitated. " Jesus was informed by his mother that they had no wine".
" What did he do?".
" He instructed servants to fill six water pots with water".
" All the way to the top?".
" Yes". He smiled. " Then he told them to draw some out and take it to the master of the feast".
" Then what happened?".
" He tasted it and was amazed".
" Why?".
" He was amazed that the best wine had been kept until the end of the wedding feast".
" Did you taste the wine Master?".
" I did". John grinned. " It was the best wine I have ever tasted".


research help: ' John's Story' by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: