Wednesday, April 22, 2020

John page 12

John page 12 by ric gustafson


One day, John woke up with chest pain. He could not go back to sleep. He prayed to God. He longed to be with him in heaven. He summoned Polycarp.
" I would like to tell you about another miracle".
" I think I know which one it is".
" Which one is that?".
" The feeding of the thousands.
" No". John grinned. " Jesus walking on water".
" Were you afraid?".
" Actually I was". His voice hesitated. " I thought I had seen a ghost".
Polycarp smiled. " He was the master over nature".
" He walked on the water to our boat". He grinned. " He told us not to be afraid".
" He really loved you".
" He told me that every day".


research help: ' John's Story' by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: