Saturday, May 18, 2019

I am Mary page 7

I am Mary page 7 by ric gustafson


One day when my son had already started his public ministry, we were on the north side of the lake. My son was tired because of his cousin's death and pressure from his disciples.
He spoke about seeds, plants and growing things. I did not understand what he was talking about. Later, Simon Peter explained it to me. The seeds were Jesus's words. The different kinds of soil were us. Later, two events happened that strengthened our love for my son.
First, my son fed thousands with just a few loaves of bread and a couple of dried fish. The second event was that Simon Peter, showing his love for my son, was walking on water.
I spent so much time with Jesus, my other children were getting envious.


research help: ' My Son the Savior' by Melody Carlson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: