Friday, May 17, 2019

I am Mary page 6

I am Mary page 6 by ric gustafson


When I was close to giving birth, I found out that all citizens must be registered. My husband Joseph was born in Bethlehem. Joseph bought a donkey for me to ride on. When we reached our destination, we found out there was not a vacant room anywhere. I knew it was time to give birth to God's Son. All Joseph could find was a humble stable.
Joseph made a bed of fresh straw for me. He covered the straw with woolen blankets. After several pushes, I cried out to Jehovah. On the next push, the baby emerged. He was cleaned up, bundled up and handed to me. Joseph put straw into a wooden trough. Here was God's Son in my arms.
I felt blessed. Praise God.


research help: ' My Son the Savior' by Melody Carlson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: