Tuesday, May 7, 2019

I am Mary page 3

I am Mary page 3 by ric gustafson


Clutching my clothes to my chest, I stared at the beautiful stone floor. My cousin's home seemed like a palace to me. Our floor back home was hard packed dirt.
"Mary". A woman, dressed like a queen, approached me.
" Cousin Elizabeth". We greeted each other warmly.
Just then, she clutched her mid section. " Oh!".
" Are you all right?". I ran to her side. " Should I call for help?".
Then she smiled. " Mary, you are so blessed among women". She took my hand. " You're also highly blessed because of the babe that sleeps in your womb".
" How did you know?".
She grinned. " When I saw you, the babe inside me leaped".
In joy, Elizabeth and I laughed and clapped our hands/
I'm glad I came.


research help: ' My Son the Savior' by Melody Carlson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: