Friday, June 23, 2023

I Me Mine: Something

 I Me Mine: Something by ric gustafson



Something in the way she moves attracts me like no other lover Something in the way she woos me I don't want to leave her now You know I believe and how

Something was written on the piano, We were making the ' White Album'. There was a break in the recording session. I went into an empty studio and wrote it. The middle took a while to do. There has been at least 150  cover versions. When I wrote it I had Ray Charles in my mind singing it. Later, it was put on ' Abbey Road'. It became a double A side single along wirh ' Come Together'. 
Along with ' Here Comes The Sun', these two songs marked Harrison's rise as composer to the level of Paul McCartney and John Lennon.


research help: ' I Me Mine' by George Harrison and Wikipedia


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: