Sunday, June 14, 2020

Paul page 16

Paul page 16 by ric gustafson


Mauritius wiped tears from his eyes as he led Luke into the sickroom.
" My daughter is dying". He led the physician to her bedside. " Can you help her?".
Luke noticed swelling and bruising on her side. " Her chest is filling with blood".
Mauritius frowned. " What can I do to help?".
" Find my friends Aquila and Priscilla". He handed him a list. " Tell them I need these things".
He brought back everything that was on the list.
Luke released blood beneath her skin. Then he sewn the incision with needle and thread. Later, Luke fell asleep by her side.
The next morning, Mauritius woke him up. " My daughter is improving". He smiled. " I owe you my thanks".
" You are welcome".
" Please stay". He hugged the young man. " I will be forever in your debt".


research help: ' Paul Apostle of Christ' by Angela Hunt


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: