Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Paul page 12

Paul page 12 by ric gustafson


" Paul, are you there?".
The old man opened his eyes. He had been having a bad dream. He envisioned the bloody face of Stephen.
" Paul, are you ok?".
The old man smiled. It was Luke. " I feel the heaviness of the sins of my past".
" God has promised to work all things for the good".
Tears began to flow down the old man's cheeks. " I am not yet done with this life".
Luke grinned. " I know".
" One day, while coming to Damascus". Paul sighed. " A powerful light made me blind".
" It was Yeshua".
" Yes". The old voice hesitated. " I was in a strangers bed for three days".
" Then what happened?".
" I was given my sight back". Paul grinned. " And then I was baptized in the Abana River".


research help: ' Paul Apostle of Christ' by Angela Hunt


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: