Wednesday, March 25, 2020

White Rose page 3

White Rose page 3 by ric gustafson


Hans led Gerhard into a dusty musty room. He showed him a green metal machine.
Gerhard studied the machine. " How can I help the White Rose?".
Hans grinned. " We need someone to write out our leaflets".
" Ok".
" I will do the rest". He smiled. " I will handle the stamps, envelopes and distribution".
Gerhard began to ponder what might happen if he helped these people. If he helped them, he would become a traitor or a co conspirator.
" If I help you, we might get caught". Gerhard frowned at his friend. " We could get executed".
" Sophie and I reject Hitler and his killing machine". He put an arm around Gerhard. " Our conscience leaves us with no other choice".
Gerhard smiled. He hoped that his writing of the leaflets would help Hans and Sophie.


research help: ' The Traitor' by V.S. Alexander


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: