Wednesday, September 14, 2016

the miracle on Titanic page 11

the miracle on Titanic page 11 by ric Gustafson


David and Charlene walked through the second class section of the ship. " Are you of the Moton Construction Company?".
" Yes, my father started the company". They began to walk up a spiral staircase to first class. " My father's company was an advisor with the construction of this beautiful ship". They walked to the end of a hallway, opened two massive doors and found themselves staring at the crowning feature of the massive ship.
" This Grand Staircase is a work of art" David exclaimed. They gazed upward at the wrought iron and glass dome overhead. " So what are you doing in Southampton England?".
Charlene smiled. " I 'm a second year student at a private bible college". Her voice hesitated. " I'm going to California to visit my family".
They noticed more passengers were enjoying the Grand Staircase.
" How about you?".
" I came with my mother to visit relatives here in England".
He noticed the bible in her hand. " Are you a Christian Charlene?".
" Yes David, I am".


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: