Thursday, September 27, 2007

seven deadly sins: Pride d

" I've gotten reports of racism in regards to promotion and work assignment based on sex not skill". " These are serious allegations that I have to investigate against you Ben" Howard said as he looked very serious at him. " What do you have to say about these allegations".
Ben cleared his throat. " Mr. Firestone, because of my ideas since I came your advertising revenue has skyrocketed and your overall sales have tripled in the last year".
" I know Ben" he replied with a sigh. " I've appreciated your dedication since you've been here". " But" Howard said as he picked up the pile of reports " these reports cannot go on". " Promise me you will fix these allegations Ben" he asked with a stern look.
" I promise Mr. Firestone" Ben said as he walked out of his office.
By the expressionless look on Ben's face, Howard was not sure.


research help: ' The Journey' by Billy Graham.

No comments: