Tuesday, September 25, 2007

seven deadly sins: Pride b

His sudden rise at the company was affecting both his personal and family life. Ben knocked on Mr. Firestone's door and a voice said " come in". He walked into a very spacious office filled with pictures and stuffed animal heads that were on the walls all the way around the room.
Howard Firestone got up from his office chair and walked over to Ben. " Thanks for coming on short notice" he said as he pointed to a chair next to his desk " please have a seat".
" I take it you like to hunt" Ben asked as he studied the stuffed animal heads.
" I love to hunt, it's a way for me to relieve stress and anger". " Ben, you should try it sometime".
" No thanks" he replied shaking his head " I'd rather work out myself". He started to look nervous. " I'm curious as to why you wanted to see me Sir".
Mr. Firestone gave Ben a serious look. " I'll get right to the point".


research help: ' The Journey' by Billy Graham.

No comments: