Wednesday, September 26, 2007

seven deadly sins: Pride c

" Ben" Howard Firestone said as he walked to his office window and looked out at the employees parking lot. " I started Macanac Steaks International from nothing and no money in the bank". " I'm a Christian Ben, and I built this company based on integrity, honesty and hard work". " When I started the company, there was not much competition" he said as he walked over and put his hand on the stuffed bear head above his desk". " But now with competition such as Omaha Steaks and others, times have changed".
" Mr. Firestone, what does this conversation have to do with me?".
Howard sat down in his desk chair, looked at Ben and picked up a stack of papers. " Ben, I have been getting disturbing reports about you from the supervisor below you and employees from your department".
" What kind of reports, Mr. Firestone" asked Ben as he showed no expression on his face.


research help: ' The Journey' by Billy Graham.

No comments: