the Firm page 22 by ric gustafson
Abby walked into the crowded terrrarium. She sat down and waited for her new friend to arrive. Cautious by nature, it took Abby a while to make new friends. Her new friend Kay Quin was always late. In the short time they have known each other, Kay has become Abby's tour guide, shopping consultant and decorator.
Kay frowned. " Sorry I'm late".
" That's ok".
" So you are out of school?".
Abby grinned. " Yes until Jan 6".
They both ordered wine.
" What are your plans for Christmas?".
" I'd like to visit my folks in Kentucky". Abby frowned. " I doubt Mitch will be able to join me".
" Because of his work schedule".
" Yes". Abby frowned. " He works seven days a week".
research help: ' The Firm' by John Grisham
Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric
No comments:
Post a Comment