Monday, July 4, 2022

David 2022 page 14

 David 2022 page 14 by ric gustafson


David stared at the servant of Saul. " It is good to see you again Ziba".
" My lord". He smiled. " I am your servant".
" I remember you".
" I would give you water when you were hot and tired".
" I wanted to ask you". He stared at the servant. " Did Jonathan ever have a son?".
" Yes, he had a son". He frowned. " He is crippled in both feet".
One day, Ziba brought a teenage boy.
" My lord, this is Mephilosheth". He pointed proudly. " Jonathan's son".
" I loved your father". David smiled at the teenager. " I'll do right by you".
" Thank you my lord".
" For the sake of your father". David smiled. " I will restore your grandfather's land to you".


research help: ' The Stones' by Eleanor Gustafson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: