Monday, July 4, 2022

David 2022 page 13

 David 2022 page 13 by ric gustafson


Bathsheba looked at Abigail. " My husband wants to be David's Commander in Chief".
Abigail stared at the young woman. She had thick hair and smoky eyes. She had talked to her a couple of times at the well. 
" He was told that if he broke through the Jebusites first, he would become Commander and Chief of the army of Israel".
Abigail gave her a puzzled stare. " Are you sure?".
" Yes, I heard him say it to his troops".
" Isn't your father Eliam?".
" Yes and my grandfather is Ahithopel".
Abigail smiled. " Wasn't he one of the king's chief counselors?".
" Yes". She grinned. " I hope Uriah can become a Gibbor".
" I'm sure he will". Abigail grinned. " He's very ambitious".
Bathsheba frowned. " I also hope we can have a child".


research help: ' The Stones' by Eleanor Gustafson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: