Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Line 1 page 2

Line 1 page 2 by ric Gustafson


" Good morning" a strange voice cackled.
" And whom do I have the pleasure of being my first call this morning?".
The voice hesitated. " I go by many names".
Jesse stared at Marci. " So what name should I call you?".
"The father of lies is fine".
" The father of lies?".
" Actually Jesse". The voice cackled again. " I called for two reasons".
The voice hesitated. " First of all, I know that your show reaches a lot of people".
Jesse took a sip of coffee. " Thank you".
" Second, I would like to be totally honest with my comments".
Jesse looked at Marci. " The father of lies being honest".
" I know it's a shock". The voice cackled. " I would like to with your permission".
Jesse noticed that their were no other calls. He prayed to God for strength. He put a hand on his bible for guidance. " Sure".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: