Friday, January 26, 2018

Happy Birthday from the Sowers page 5

Happy Birthday from the Sowers page 5 by ric Gustafson


" Happy Birthday Michael" Harrison exclaimed as he put the present in front of his son. " I have a feeling you are going to like it".
The young man slowly unwrapped it. He took it out of the shoebox. He smiled. " Hey, it's a bible". He got up and hugged his parents. " Thank you". He gave it to George. " Look what I got".
George sighed. " I don't believe God's Word right now". He handed it to Harry.
The teen shook his head. " My friends and I have questions about it". He handed it to David.
David also shook his head. " God's Word just doesn't make much sense to me right now". He handed it back to Michael.
The doorbell rang.
" I wonder who that is". Harrison got up from the table and walked to the front door. He opened it to reveal Pastor John.
" Pastor, what are you doing here?".
Michael blew out the candles on his cake. He held up his new bible. " My birthday wish".

The End


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: